Thursday, March 4, 2021

 I will professionally edit any type of your video under 24 hours


Hi, 

Are you looking for a professional video editing service that can deliver in under 24 hours ? You came to the right place!
 
I can help with:
  • Professional video editing
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.
  • Real estate footage editing
  • Instagram editing
  • Music videos
  • Promotions
  • Commercials
 
This gig includes advanced visuals and sound effects, color corrections,  fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting and adding music in the right timing, audio sync and much more! 
 
I can provide video files in AVI, MP4,MOV,WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.
 
100% Satisfaction Guarantee is my goal!
 
FAST DELIVERY!
 
FULL HD QUALITY
 
My Refund Policy
If you are not pleased with your video, I’ll make the necessary changes to solve it or I’ll offer you a full refund.
 
IMPORTANT:
Video editing is very complex, So please contact me before placing your order so I can get a better view of your brand and create the best video production for it. If you have any other questions, please message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
 
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING 
 
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment